Are you aged between 13 and 18? Do you want to get more out of your riding? If so, then Young Equestrians could be perfect for you!
What is Young Equestrians?
Developed in conjunction with the Pony Club, your local Young Equestrians Club can help you make new friends, develop your skills, have fun, try out some of the different disciplines available and get fit in the fresh air.
No matter what level you are riding at, your local club can offer you more than just the opportunity to ride and has been designed to provide you with more choice and freedom.
For more information, and to find your local Young Equestrians Club, check out our website
How can Young Equestrians benefit you?
- It’s open to all, you do not have to be a Pony Club Member
- It’s relevant to your age range and interests
- It gives you choice and freedom
- It’s social!
- It’s sporty at times!
- It’s varied, and can include taster sessions and demonstrations
- It enables you to learn new skills
- It involves horses and horse riding!
“It’s a good opportunity for team and friendship building. Thanks to Young Equestrians we are all going to get to know each other better and take part in some fun, different activities that we wouldn’t normally get to do as a group” Keano, 14